Best Halloween Pictures Free Download: In this article, I am going to share with you Halloween best pictures. As we know, Halloween festival is near to us. Many people want Scary Halloween costumes. Some of them want funny costumes. But today I come here with best Halloween wishes images.
Do check this is an awesome collection of Halloween pictures. There are many ways to wish Halloween. You can send greeting cards to your friends, WhatsApp messages, Facebook status blah blah. But the pictures has an own impact in any wish.
On the eve of Halloween, HD wallpapers play the best role in making someone scared and also to wish someone on Halloween eve, and the best images that can do this work are Cool Halloween Pictures HD. We have a collection of cool Happy Halloween 2016 pictures images that are new and unique, so download these Halloween wallpapers for free.
HALLOWEEN FUN FACTS
The Halloween has become increasingly popular over the past nearly 100 years. Here are some interesting facts and figures to prove what we already know. Halloween rocks!
- 41 million-The approximate number of potential trick or treaters that may be out and about this year on Halloween night. (Don’t worry—they won’t all be in your neighborhood!)
- 116.7 million-The approximate number of potential “stops” for those hungry, candy seeking trick or treaters.
- 92%-Percentage of households with residents who think of their neighborhoods as safe; additionally 78% said there was no place within 1 mile of their residence that they would be afraid to walk at night.
- One billion pounds-quantity of pumpkin products produced by major pumpkin producing states in 2010.
- 1,177-number of U.S. manufacturing establishments that produce chocolate and cocoa products.
- 409-Number of U.S. establishments that manufacture non-cocoa confectionary products.
- 24.7 pounds-per capita consumption of candy by Americans in 2010.
All Things Candy Corn
It’s not a secret that Candy corn is one of America’s all-time favorite Halloween candies. About 20 million pounds of Candy corn will be sold this Halloween! How completely corny! Candy corn is actually a pretty simple concoction made of sugar, corn syrup and water. The crafty people at the Goelitz company add a special ingredient with marshmallow in it that gives their candy corn a truly “gourmet” taste. The best candy corn is super sweet tasting and has an almost vanilla flavor to it. It should be soft when you bite it (if it’s not…uh, you might not want to eat it.)
It’s fun to know the facts about what you are eating and this year when you are gobbling up all that delicious candy corn—you’ll know exactly why you love it!
Are there Halloween Rules? If you follow these rules, chances are that you will survive until next Halloween. If you don’t, next year you may very well be the one doing the haunting!
- Avoid trick or treating to any house that is sinking into a hole in the ground.
- Do not go down into a basement or cellar when the lights go out to find out what caused it.
- Avoid trick or treating at any house that is made of gingerbread.
- Don’t go into the yard of a house that has a bloody wood chipper by the sidewalk.
- Beware of strangers carrying chainsaws and hiding in the bushes.
- Take the hint if you come upon a deserted town. It is that way for a reason.
- Stay away from locations such as Amityville, Elm Street, or any small town in Maine.
- If a monster is chasing you, don’t go into an abandoned building up to the highest floor. There is no way to escape except to jump.
- If your friends start to show uncharacteristic behavior such as glowing eyes, fascination with blood and increased hairiness, kill them.
- Dress appropriately. When investigating a sound that goes bump in the night, don’t wear a flimsy nightgown. Always carry a flashlight, not a candle.
- On a dark stormy night if your car runs out of gas, do not go to the nearest deserted house with eerie green light coming through the windows and gargoyles on the front steps.
- Never summon a demon out loud, even if it is a joke.
- Do not stand in, around or anywhere near a grave, crypt or any other home of the dead.
- Do not go looking for witches in the Maryland countryside.
- If your child’s head starts spinning around or they speak in a deep, unknown voice in another language GET OUT!
- If you find out your house growls, don’t go any closer.
- The number one house to avoid-any house that wasn’t there a few seconds ago.
- Do not mention any demons names around an open flame. This includes fireplaces.
- Do not mess around with combining DNA technology unless you are absolutely sure what you are doing. Don’t be surprised with what creature comes from your chemical combination skills.
- If you find yourself alone on a rowboat in the middle of a foggy lake in the middle of the night and you see bubbles coming up from the water—ROW and ROW FAST!
10 Signs You’re Too Old For Trick or Treating
- You get out of breath from knocking on the door.
- You ask for high fiber candy.
- When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, it makes you lose your balance and you fall over.
- People say—“Great Keith Richards Mask!” except you’re not wearing a mask.
- You need to ask someone to chew your candy for you.
- When the door opens, you say “Trick or…and then you can’t remember the rest.
- By the end of the night you have a trick or treat bag full of restraining orders.
- You have to carefully choose your costume so as not to dislodge your hairpiece.
- You’re the only Power Ranger that requires a walker.
- You have to work hard to avoid going to houses where your exes live.
See More Posts On Happy Halloweens Day
- Scary Halloween Costumes 2016 for Boys and Girls
- Happy Halloween Wallpapers Pictures Download
- Halloween Makeup Ideas For Girls And Toddlers
- Best Halloween Wishes Saying Quotes Images
- Easy Halloween 2016 Costumes for Adults, Teens, Couple
- Scary Halloween Quotes Wishes Greetings For Friends
- Happy Halloween GIF Images, Animated Pictures 2016