Happy Halloween Scary Images, Pictures,Wallpapers Free Download: Events and occasions are meant to be celebrated, well every day is a blessing so each day the pleasure and happiness should be the same, and joys are not only restricted to some events’ arrival but of course as we all are busy in our lives we hardly take time out to feel at home or laid back.
After Easter, the most awaited event is Halloween, which makes us all astonished each year with some outrageous surprises. we experiment with the different bizarre looks to put on a horrific avatar of Halloween, well that’s the best part of it when we play Trick or Treat with mates, when we buy our kids some yummy candies to be distributed door to door while playing trick/treat fun, we bear all the expenses just to have a good time to the maximum.
In the impersonations of ghosts, witches, corpses, skulls, zombies and other spooky things somehow we lose the level of boundary that should not be done. As events are held only to put peace among people so they can enjoy a happy fun time together, not that they get harmed by malign plans and evil plotting to put down each other in a heinous way.
We should always look up for safety measures and should teach the kids too to stop bashing around or exceeding limits’ repercussions. Well my today’s post is bringing a collection of scary Happy Halloween 2016 images, backgrounds, wallpapers, ideas & photos. I am sure you are going to put these up on your home screen, desktops or you can also get them printed as posters to paste on walls indoors/outdoors on the day of Halloween. It is up to you how you make use of these wallpapers.
Stay safest and keep in mind, never damage the humanity, make sure whatever you do with costumes, Halloween makeups or with weird tricks, they should not be crossing the line. Stay hooked to us because more Halloween posts are coming up next to bedazzle you. Boo the world!
12 Reasons Why Halloween Is Better Than Other Holidays
Halloween is my favorite holiday because I don’t have to worry about it. I find it to be the only holiday where I don’t feel lonely, heartbroken, or alienated. It’s the only time I can wear a mask that is funny or obvious, and not an emotional one I put up for most holidays. You don’t have to be asked out on the 31st of October or Halloween weekend, your friends are already ready to celebrate it and party with you.
Halloween beats out all major holidays for these reasons:
1. Halloween decorations are awesome without being too sentimental, overly expensive, or in need of complicate wires.
2. Halloween celebrates gluttony. It’s all about consuming special treats. Who doesn’t like to be given permission to indulge their sweet teeth? I’m talking about roasted pumpkin seeds, candy corn, gummy worms, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin pie, and everything Hershey’s and Nestle has to offer. The only exception to this rule is Almond Joy’s, worst candy on earth.
3. The only day of the year where kids are allowed to talk to strangers. They bang on the doors of people they don’t know and expect them to give them a gift or a donation for a good cause. If a stranger was too lazy to give out candy and left a bucket of candy outside his porch with a “take one” sign, kids win by taking as much of the best candy their little hands can hold.
4. Halloween music is better than Christmas music. The Monster Mash, Rocky Horror Picture Show’s The Time Warp, Ghostbuster Theme Song, The Addams Family Theme Song, Michael Jackson’s Thriller, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Will Smith’s Nightmare On My Street, Donovan’s Seasons Of The Witch, Rockwell’s Somebody’s Watching Me, the Talking Heads’ Psycho Killer, Backstreet Boys’ Everybody and The B-52’s Rock Lobster are all classics I revisit on the 31st of October.
5. Farmers win. They finally get to sell all of their pumpkins.
6. The only time to dress up your dog or cat without looking crazy or insane.
7. You don’t agonize about what to get someone for Halloween. Forget about gift planning, gift-wrapping, and gift returns. Just break off a piece of your Kit Kat bar and call it a day. You can even buy them in bulk and share them to everyone you know.
8. It is a voluntary holiday and anyone who wants to participate in it, young, old, rich and poor. Even dead people love it because it gives you time to pray for the souls of the departed.
9. Halloween is about conquering your fears. It’s breathing a sigh of relief at the end of a horror movie and walking out of the haunted house safe and sound. Halloween lets us not waste the day paralyzed with fear. We can look the grim reaper in the eye and tell him we got some partying to do.
10. The only day I can think of where civilized people let go of their inhibitions and let their crazy take over. They can dress like a villain, superhero, favorite celebrity, cartoon character, or monster. They can be anything they want to be and suffer no consequences the next day about it.
11. You get to appreciate the teamwork and effort a group of friends or family goes through to adopt a specific theme through their decorations and costumes.
12. You get to vandalize things. Actually, when I think about it, it is expect for the day’s festivities.
We hope You like our post on Happy Halloween Scary Images, Pictures,Wallpapers Free Download. Do comment and share our blog with your friends and family and stay tuned for more interesting posts on Happy Halloween Day.
See More Posts On Happy Halloweens Day
- Happy Halloween Images 2016
- Cheap Homemade Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Scary Halloween Costumes 2016 for Boys and Girls
- Happy Halloween Wallpapers Pictures Download
- Best Halloween Wishes Saying Quotes Images
- Halloween Scary Face Makeup Ideas Images Free Download
- Halloween Costume And Makeup Ideas Images 2016